The above broadcasts are made available due to the combined efforts of some very special individuals and companies over these last few years. We would like to personally thank Matt Gubbels, Brian Dotzler and Tom Conry of FMCTC of Harlan for assisting us in finding the right equipment to be able to broadcast these services at no charge. We also want to thank Corey Gaskill and Jared Gaskill of Advanced Communication Services of Manilla for their ability to connect the video signal to the FMCTC webpage. This is the true definition of Iowans helping Iowans!!!
- We want you to know we are open and available to help you and that we will still respond to calls when a death occurs.
- Our phones will still be answered 24/7 by one of our staff members.
- We can make arrangements by phone or via FaceTime if that makes you more comfortable.
- We will be taking advise from our local churches and respecting policies they put in place to keep their congregations safe and healthy.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at each of our locations and at our services that are held outside of the funeral home.
- We will broadcast services live through the links above for each location when available and with permission of each family at no charge.
- We will also have recorded services available to view at a later time on our website if a live stream is unavailable at the time of service.
We appreciate the trust that you place in us. We will continue to monitor the situation and take actions necessary to keep our staff and our communities safe while providing the services you need during this difficult time.
Michael P. Jones
Find A Loved One
Explore Our Services & Offerings
Grief & Healing
365 Daily Affirmations
To signup for our daily email message of comfort and healing.