The above broadcast is made available due to the combined efforts of some very special individuals and companies. We would like to personally thank Matt Gubbels, Brian Dotzler and Tom Conry of FMCTC of Harlan for allowing us to use their state of the art equipment to be able to broadcast these services. We also want to thank Corey Gaskill and Jared Gaskill of Advanced Communication Services of Manilla for their ability to connect the video signal to our webpage. This is the true definition of Iowans helping Iowans!!!
Pauley Jones Funeral Homes - Harlan, Avoca and Denison is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our valued staff and helping the families in the communities we serve do the same. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and IDPH. Although masks aren't required, we are strongly encouraging the use of masks in our facilities and at funeral services and visitations to help protect our employees, patrons and members of the public.
Our staff has been trained to follow public health authorities' guidelines regarding hygiene and personal travel. Each of our locations will be properly disinfected after public visits and appointments. We will be available for deaths, arrangements, services and appointments.
- We want you to know we are open and available to help you and that we will still respond to calls when a death occurs.
- Our phones will still be answered 24/7 by one of our staff members.
- We can make arrangements by phone if that makes you more comfortable.
- We will be taking advise from our local churches and respecting policies they put in place to keep their congregations safe and healthy.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at each of our locations and at our services that are held outside of the funeral home.
- We will be broadcasting services live through the links above for each location when available and with permission of each family.
- We will also have recorded services available to view at a later time on our YouTube channel.
We appreciate the trust that you place in us. We will continue to monitor the situation and take actions necessary to keep our staff and our communities safe while providing the services you need during this difficult time.
Michael P. Jones
Find A Loved One
Explore Our Services & Offerings
Grief & Healing
365 Daily Affirmations
To signup for our daily email message of comfort and healing.